Friday, October 29, 2004

Navigate to a desired URL typing one word in internet explorer

(Navegar a una URL escribiendo una solo palabra con Internet Explorer)

A long time ago I read a trick for internet explorer which avoids me a lot of typing. For example to go to the blogspot page for posting, I type in internet explorer the word post and it sends me to the http://www.blogger.com/app/post.pyra?blogID=XXXXXX. How?

Go to the desired URL, once loaded go to bookmarks and click in Add to bookmarks. In the name, put a single word(in the previous example I put post ). Be sure that the folder selected is Bookmarks(it could be has a start at its left), because the trick doesn't work in subfolders. Click on accept and all is done.

Now you type the word in explorer and it goes to the desired page.


Permalink: Navigate to a desired URL typing one word in internet explorer 

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been to your site and I too am working very hard at google adsense script to increase my revenue. I am also looking into many NEW ways to utilize the design to further direct people to follow my ads.
google adsense script

 

Post a Comment

<< Home